Heart disease is the leading cause of death in men in the United States. About half of men who die from heart disease have no symptoms.
Risk Factors of Heart Disease
- Family history of heart disease, especially at a young age (55 or younger)
- High blood pressure
- Being overweight or obese
- Lack of physical activity
- Excessive alcohol intake
Screening for Heart Disease
- Have your blood pressure checked at least once a year
- Undergo a blood test to measure your cholesterol and blood sugar. Based on your results, your primary care provider can tell you how frequently you should have these rechecked.
- Undergo a routine checkup once a year.
Adult Primary Care
Ready for amazing healthcare?
Use our online scheduling or call us today to book your appointment.